You can help Riverlife make big moves to improve Pittsburgh’s riverfront experience. To celebrate Giving Tuesday, any donation you make to Riverlife on Tuesday, November 30th will be doubled up to $10,000 by our Board!
Thanks to our donors, this year Riverlife:
- planned ten new neighborhood “loop” park and trail connections for Manchester, Chateau, West End, Strip District, Downtown and more
- reviewed real estate projects to ensure public access and world-class design
- added tables, chairs, lights, handwashing stations, and a dock safety gate to the North Shore
- removed the broken Allegheny Landing fountain
- planted over 500 native trees and shrubs
- brought large-scale works of public art to the rivers
- produced over a dozen events on the rivers
Riverlife is raising $30,000 by December 31st to connect people to exceptional places and experiences on Pittsburgh’s riverfronts. Your donation of any size gets DOUBLED today and helps us toward our goal.
Even better–if you choose to make today’s gift a monthly recurring donation, you’ll receive a Riverlife Crew t-shirt!
Our Board members are dedicated to the vibrancy of our riverfronts. Like you, they love getting out on Pittsburgh’s riverfronts to bike, walk, jog, and paddle. We’re grateful for their generosity and the time they volunteer.
Let’s turbo-charge today’s community giving by matching all $10,000 on the table, starting with your gift of any amount right now. Thank you for helping us maximize this Giving Tuesday challenge!
– The team at Riverlife