Wednesdays in May from 11:00 am-1:30 pm
Riverlife’s Lunchtime Loop happens each Wednesday through May 13 between 11:00 am-1:30 pm!
The Lunchtime Loop is fun, quick and easy to do over your lunch break:
1. Start in Market Square at the Fittsburgh Mascot at the Fitsburgh booth. Grab a map and get started!
2. Follow the Lunchtime Loop direction signage and check in at the Landmarks
3. Snap a selfie or creative pic with each Landmark. Tweet or Instagram your photo to @RiverlifePgh and use the hashtag #PghLunchLoop
4. Return to Market Square and your final destination, Market Street Grocery, to collect prizes when you check in at all four Stops!
By doing the Lunchtime Loop, you have a good chance of:
– Improving your brainpower + productivity
– Boosting your overall mood
– Burning between 150-200 calories
– Enjoying Pittsburgh’s beautiful sites + riverfronts
– Winning special discounts and prizes
In under 35 minutes!
Accessibility option: At the intersection of 6th Street and Fort Duquesne Boulevard, walk one block east upriver to the Andy Warhol/Seventh Street Bridge for ramp accessibility down to the riverfront trail.
Continue the fun every Wednesday through May 13 between 11:00 am – 1:30 pm.
4/29/15 + 5/6/15 + 5/13/15
Lunchtime Loop Landmark Checkpoints
Market Square- Fittsburgh Mascot
Riverwalk at Clemente Bridge
Point State Park Fountain
Market St. Grocery in Market Square
The Lunchtime Loop active check-in times and dates to be eligible for prizing are 4/22/15, 4/29/15, 5/6/15, and 5/13/15 between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm.