The Riverlife President and CEO will lead, plan, organize, manage, coordinate, and implement projects and programs that support the development, attraction, relocation, expansion, and retention of both public and private initiatives along the Pittsburgh waterfront.
Riverlife is seeking a strong leader with a proven track record of:
- managing public or private organizations
- developing and setting short- and long-range organizational plans and visions
- working effectively with governance board
- establishing and developing strong relationships with local, state and national government agencies, elected
officials, private businesses, landowners and developers, residents and other community stakeholders
- managing external affairs and communication
The ideal candidate must possess excellent relationship managements skills, be capable of managing a small
organization with a large presence that can impact environmental issues, residential and commercial real estate
development, and economic development, and also be capable of rolling up their sleeves to manage staff and to build,
inspire and develop board and community leaders to develop a world- class mixed-use riverfront for the City of
To obtain more information or to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Neal Lieberman, Krauthamer &
Associates at email@example.com
Image Copyright Dave DiCello 2018, used with permission.